Monday, April 03, 2006

Miscellany and a China Trip

I am annoyed this morning because Blogger is declining to upload my last few digital snaps from Montana. Fine, Blogger, I'll do it later. Meanwhile, I have film to edit and a new laptop to set up, aside from my regular work.

But for now, a few housekeeping matters. In twelve days, TS and I will be going to China for 8 days. First we go to Hong Kong. While he does work-related stuff, I'll be hanging out with a good friend who moved there a little over a month ago. Then we catch the ferry to the mainland and drive to Yangjiang, a "small" city of 2.6 million on the South China Sea, where TS sources many of his products. Then we go back to Guangzhou and catch a flight to Nanjing, a city 3 or 4 hours from Shanghai. After about a day and a half there, we'll drive to Shanghai, where my friend from Hong Kong will meet us again to spend the weekend.

During my absence, I'll be leaving you in the capable hands of Wasteland Fan, who will post my images and my always incisive, witty commentary that you have all come to associate with Trailheadcase **cough grin cough**. I've told him he's welcome to have free rein of the site, but he's a busy guy, so it will likely be All China, All The Time. Treat him right, or else.