Friday, January 27, 2006

Memes, Glorious Memes

Rose did not tag me with this meme. But I think she secretly wants me to do it.

So let's get after it:

Four places I've worked:

1. A large Atlanta law firm
2. A large Indianapolis law firm
3. Legal Aid Society in a southern town
4. A collection agency

Four movies I'd watch over and over again:

1. Office Space
2. Gross Pointe Blank
3. Arthur
4. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Places I've Lived

1. North-central Florida
2. Greensboro, North Carolina
3. Atlanta, Georgia
4. Lake Oswego, Oregon

Four TV shows I love to watch

Well, this is embarrassing. I don't have any.

Four places I've been on vacation

1. San Juan, Puerto Rico
2. Spain
3. Banff, Canada
4. Texas Hill Country

Websites I visit daily

1. Yahoo
2. Various left-wing and other blogs
3. The Washington Post
4. Blogger

Four of my favorite foods

1. Conch chowder
2. Succotash from Yats in Indy (it is too succotash, Flies)
3. Bloggerdad's stuffing
4. TH Mom's roasted potatoes

Places I would rather be right now

1. In the kitchen of my old house after a dinner party with the Wastelands, Full Moon, and the Pickerings. Though that would probably confuse the new owners.

2. The Montana house.

3. The Florida Keys. Or backpacking the Florida Trail.

4. At the Museo del Vino in Madrid, eating the Norwegian lobster cream soup and their signature rice pudding.