Monday, February 13, 2006

Just Shoot Me

Okay friends, I have preschooler-bestowed pinkeye, a tuberculitic cough, no voice and a deadline.  

But Dick Cheney mistook a 78-year old millionaire attorney for a quail this weekend (hey, I can understand that), so I thought I’d let you guys just get it all out of your system right here.  I know you can’t keep a lid on it, so get after it – it’s all fair game.    I’m guessing Bloggerdad will start.  

To get you started, see this hilarious link from HuffPo.

(You know, it goes without saying this is only funny because the man is "doing well" and expected to be released early this week, and because I am advised by the hunters in my life that this sort of thing is not uncommon. In fact, TS once did the same thing to his dad, though on a smaller scale.)