Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hi, Atus!

The weakness of that title alone ought to tell you I need a break. I really didn't know I needed one until I simply stopped posting last Friday when our Constitution was shredded, consumed and shat out like one of my dog's rope toys. Remember that? Yeah, I know it's hard to recall such trivialities in the midst of a good old-fashioned American sex scandal, complete with underage boys, staggering hypocrisy, and the requisite cover-up.

So here I am, postless for almost four days running. I've been doing a number of other things -- making a flannel quilt (did y'all know I do girly things too?), kayaking up near Mt. Hood, preparing to take the photography thing to another level, laundry, playing with my kid, having discussions about religion with good friends, and actual legal work.

I'll be back later.