Sunday, March 19, 2006

Confessions of a Meme Whore

My name is Trailhead, and I am a meme whore. I cannot help it. If I see one, I reflexively respond. Perhaps it's my penchant for vanity posting, for blathering on gleefully about the smallest who-could-possibly-give-a-fuck minutiae of my life. I don't know, and I really don't care. And if you're still reading, neither do you.

Today's meme comes from Kristy, who has tagged everyone capable of reading her post, which of course -- of course!-- includes me.

What are the things you refuse to do because of your prior employment?

I won't watch law shows or read law novels. No way, no how, nuh-uh. I've never seen an episode of CSI, Law and Order, or Law and Order Special Thingamajiggy-wiggy Unit. I haven't read a Grisham book since law school, and the only law movie I like or can even tolerate is My Cousin Vinny. People, I do this all day long; it doesn't need to follow me into my leisure time. Plus, they always get something wrong anyway, and that drives me batshit crazy.

I think that's it. Most of my youthful employment was restaurant-based, and I am enough of a chow hound to ignore or repress what I know about the restaurant industry.

The usual suspects can consider themselves tagged. Those without blogs, cough it up in the comments.