Saturday, November 26, 2005

Feeding the Beast

(I posted this on THI as well, so if you've been there already, skip it.)

We appear to have a brief respite from yesterday's rain, and there are little peeps of sun visible on the edges of the clouds. So I'm off to the Columbia River Gorge for some photography, as we must provide fresh meat for the beast that is Trailhead Images. Thing is, you never know what the weather will be in the Gorge just from looking out your kitchen window on the southern end of the Portland area. But even if there's no photography to be had, there will still be hiking.

I have the final Montana post queued up, except it appears that I have lost one of the slides I want to add. It must have been misplaced in the move from Tiny Little Apartment to the house this summer. This is causing me no end of agony, of course. So as soon as I resolve that issue, the final Montana post will be up.

Back later, y'all.