Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Trailhead Goes to the Trailhead

Well, TS got better late yesterday afternoon. As I kind of test, we ate Mexican food last night and so far, nothing has come out when, where or how it shouldn't. So he has deemed himself fit to hit the trail. With deep regret, we are giving up on the 17 mile East Fork Lostine River Trail and instead we're cutting it down to a hike of about 12 miles from the Two Pan Trailhead (I'm not linking because the Sandman wants us to get the hell out of here and I don't have time.)

So, barring some unforeseen calamity (I will pause while you have a chuckle here), we won't be back till Friday.

Hold down the fort for me, m'kay? Flies, tell us about your latest trip to Madagascar or something.

And Rose, I believe your presence has been requested on the "thread" below.