Monday, August 22, 2005

Congratulations, You Can Filet a Salmon

But does this mean you should be performing neurosurgery?

Probably not. Then why did I think, just because I know how to get on the internet and open a blogger account, that I can figure out all the other happy horseshit that goes along with this?

Here is the extent of my ignorance. Before I started blogging, I was discussing the issue with a friend who was thinking of doing the same thing, and he said "Only thing is, I'm not very proficient with HTML."

And I thought to myself, "Great. What is HTML?"

You should have seen the drama involved last night in getting The Animal of the Day where I wanted it. Today I am trying to figure out how to add a blogroll, instead of just the links you add on this template. Fortunately, I was able to click on a link over at Athena's place that will help me to figure this out. Whew. I suppose now it'll only take another day or two to get this in place.