Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Substantive post renting space in head; eviction notice to come later today tomorrow

Okay, I have a post in mind inspired by Rose and Jeannie that I intend to write, but I'm working on a big project that's hit a snag and our mortgage broker is coming by at noon to bore us with paperwork related to our refi that I'm actually going to have to read since I'm the lawyer in these here parts, and Mr. T is headed out to Salt Lake City this evening for six days (including our 12th anniversary on Sunday) and the puppy threw up all over our bedroom carpet last night, so I have to get out the steam cleaner. And the only thing I've managed to accomplish with that last sentence is to inflict a screeching agony on the latent English teacher renting space in Kristy's head.

But hey, I have Sinatra on my iPod:

Without a song
The day would never end
Without a song
The road would never bend
When things go wrong
A man ain't got a friend
Without a song.