Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Is There a Dearth of Wholesome Google Searches, Or Is This Site Just a Noisome Cesspool?

If you judge the quality of a site solely by its google searches, this is one revolting weblog. Diarrhea, vomit, slugs, sea worms and the nasty bits of vultures (great -- now I'm going to get the people googling "nasty bits") -- could it get any worse? Really, it's a wonder I have any returning readers at all, but the statcounter tells me there are at least a few of you who are just as twisted as I am. And I'm delighted to see that you're not all related to me; it's not familial loyalty that brings you here, just an appreciation for the disgusting. (Or at least a hearty tolerance for it.)

As I should have known, my gastrointestinal misadventure in south China has fired up the assembly line of ick, producing one vile Google search after another. One person, who I fear was in need of immediate medical assistance, landed here after wondering why his (or her) stomach gets cold during a bout of diarrhea. Good heavens, I don't know, but perhaps you ought to be consulting someone other than a dilletante lawyer obsessed with slugs.